[open-humanities] Open Literature Reboot Sprint: January 25th

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Dec 8 12:56:16 UTC 2013

On 6 December 2013 20:49, James Harriman-Smith <
james.harriman-smith at cantab.net> wrote:

> Hi List, Rufus, Sysadmin,
>
> Just got some time to catch up on this:
>
> @list: please fill in the Dudle poll! I'll announce the result this Sunday
> evening.

I've done this now!

> @sysadmin: I have somehow managed to lose access to humanitis.okfn.orgdashboard: could my privileges (jamesharrimansmith) be reinstated for it
> please?

You're still there listed as user: jameshs

I note you seem to have 2 accounts now on okfn.org sites:

http://okfn.org/members/jameshs/
http://okfn.org/members/jamesharrimansmith/

It looks like the former is definitely the one you want to keep using (has
gravatar and more sites!)

@Rufus - the above will explain why I haven't created a web page. I have
> now, however, emailed okfn-labs and added the sprint to the list of labs
> events.

No problem - though think we want to get page up asap :-)

Note if you prep some markdown content we can get this onto
okfnlabs.orgsuper easily - and
okfnlabs.org/ may be easier.

(Given approach here (its a sprint etc) i wonder if we put this on
okfnlabs.org rather than humanities (we probably want one and only one
location atm and labs is more trafficked i think). Just let me know what
folks preference is either way.)

Rufus