[open-humanities] Announcing DH Awards 2012 open for voting!

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 17:27:30 UTC 2013

It is my pleasure to announce that the DH Awards 2012 is open for
voting!

Digital Humanities Awards are a new set of annual awards given in
recognition of talent and expertise in the digital humanities
community and are nominated and voted for entirely by the public.
These awards are intended to help put interesting DH resources in
the spotlight and engage DH users (and general public) in the
work of the community. Awards are not specific to geography,
language, conference, organization or field of humanities that
they benefit. There is no financial prize associated with these
community awards. There were many nominations and the
international nominations committee took quite awhile to review
and debate each nomination. We're sorry if your nomination was
not included. Please see http://dhawards.org/faqs/ for this and
other frequently asked questions.

Anyone is allowed to vote, yes anyone, but please only vote once.

Please cast vote at http://dhawards.org/dhawards2012/voting/
before midnight (GMT) on Sunday 17 February 2013 when voting will
be closed.

Good luck!

James Cummings, Craig Bellamy, Sheila Brennan, Marjorie Burghart,
and Kiyonori Nagasaki

james at dhawards.org

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk