[open-humanities] Bardomatic: How Well Do You Know Your Shakespeare?

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Thu Feb 7 12:17:20 UTC 2013

As many of you know we the Open Humanities Working Group has been meeting
up on a weekly basis to hack together tools, games and apps for working
with open humanities data.

Bardomatic is what the group came up with over the last three sessions, and
is a game based on the CrowdCrafting platform that tests your knowledge of
Shakespeare.

Check out the game:

http://crowdcrafting.org/app/bardomatic/newtask

Check out the code:

http://crowdcrafting.org/app/bardomatic

Read more about it here:

http://openglam.org/2013/02/07/bardomatic-using-open-shakespeare-to-create-games/

If you have other ideas for games and apps or want to help us continue to
build on Bardomatic, why not drop into our weekly hangout which takes place
at *5pm every Tuesday.*
*
*
Cheers,