[open-humanities] Come and join our team – DesignResearch/ComputerScience

Simon Worthington simon at metamute.org
Wed Mar 6 11:20:09 UTC 2013

Hi

Tech positions available at Hybrid Publishing

http://hybridpublishing.org/2013/02/come-and-join-our-team-designresearchcomputerscience/

Please circulate

Come and join our team – DesignResearch/ComputerScience

Hybrid Publishing Lab - Innovations-Inkubator, Leuphana University,
Lüneburg Germany

Want to work with us? We are looking for nice and intelligent people
that contribute to our plans. Now what are these plans? The Hybrid
Publishing lab is, among other things, creating an open source toolbox
for publishing infrastructures, specifically at the world of academic
and independent publishing. And yes, of course we are committed to Open
Access.

The team you will join is a group of 18 alert and curious researchers
that are interested in the change of publishing and meet regularly in
Lüneburg to coordinate their efforts.

The two jobs open at the moment are covering the area of Design Research
and/or Computer Science. These jobs shall help the team with exploring
publishing modes, by creating a combination of multi-format
distribution, and with considering the role of social media.

Please email your job applications and a CV to the emails you’ll find on
the official job descriptions below. And don’t hesistate to contact us
if you have any questions. We are looking forward to hear from you!

Official Job description here (english):

Research Associate in Design Research
http://www.leuphana.de/inkubator/aktuell/stellenausschreibungen/ansicht/datum/2013/02/27/1-research-associate-in-design-research-1.html

Research Associate in Computer Science
http://www.leuphana.de/inkubator/aktuell/stellenausschreibungen/ansicht/datum/2013/02/27/1-research-associate-in-computer-science-1.html

(Added 2nd March: … as some of you have asked: your English speaking
skills are more important than your German speaking skills…)

Official Job description (german):

Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Designforschung
http://www.leuphana.de/inkubator/aktuell/stellenausschreibungen/ansicht/datum/2013/02/27/1-wissenschaftlicher-mitarbeiterin-designforschung-1.html

Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Informatik
http://www.leuphana.de/inkubator/aktuell/stellenausschreibungen/ansicht/datum/2013/02/27/1-wissenschaftlicher-mitarbeiterin-informatik.html