[open-humanities] [humanities-dev] Two days left to submit your proposal for the Open Humanities Awards

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Mon Mar 11 18:30:58 UTC 2013

Hey Joris,

I love the Dante idea. Unfortunately FinalsClub is not an EU non-profit so we can't apply, but we do have about 1500 annotations of the entire Divine Comedy and sections of Vita Nuova that we would love to get back online. If anyone gets funding for that, please let me know so we can share data. We don't really have the resources to work on this now, but it's a great project if funding exists.

Warmly,
Andrew