[open-humanities] The First Folio

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 25 09:07:33 UTC 2014

Just wanted to say that this has been a great thread and James comments
here were fantastic in explicating a set of complex social and legal issues
- thanks James!

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and CEO | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge Foundation