[open-humanities] DM2E event, 18 November, Vienna: Putting Linked Library Data to Work

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Wed Dec 3 14:05:01 UTC 2014

***Apologies for the previous message: this email contains the correct
announcement!**

Dear all,

There are still some places left for the DM2E final event 'Enabling
humanities research in the Linked Open Web', Thursday 11 December in
navacchio (near Pisa), Italy. Attendance is free but places are limited:
please sign up through Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/enabling-humanities-research-in-the-linked-open-web-dm2e-final-event-tickets-14288119149>
in
case you plan to attend.
The full announcement and link to the programme can be found below.

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger.