[open-humanities] Open Literature update

Iain Emsley iainemsley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:03:30 UTC 2014

Evening,

I've made some progress on the Open Literature plugin since the sprint last
weekend. Rufus and I finalised some of the issues where we had been
slightly at cross purposes and I also started on the annotation store.

The API returns the notes in JSON format and I've got to work inserting the
data into the store. I am hoping to have a bit of a hack on this over the
week, assuming that nothing unexpected pops up.

Iain