[open-humanities] Textus Wordpress Plugin

Iain Emsley iainemsley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:04:20 UTC 2014

James,

I've updated the code to put in the basics of the update and delete notes
functions so that we have the full range of create, retrieve, update and
delete.

The next meaningful step is to look at the Viewer and work out how to share
identity so that the right one is passed across and work out how Wordpress
will deal with it.

Iain