[open-humanities] DH Awards 2013: Voting Open!

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 05:04:05 UTC 2014

(please forward)

It is my pleasure to announce that the DH Awards 2013 is open for
voting!

http://dhawards.org/dhawards2013/voting/

Digital Humanities Awards are a set of entirely open annual
awards given in recognition of talent and expertise in the
digital humanities community and are nominated and voted for
entirely by the public. These awards are intended to help put
interesting DH resources in the spotlight and engage DH users
(and general public) in the work of the community. Awards are not
specific to geography, language, conference, organization or
field of humanities that they benefit. There is no financial
prize associated with these community awards. There were many
nominations and the international nominations committee
(http://dhawards.org/dhawards2013/committee/) reviewed each
nomination. We're sorry if your nomination was not included, all
decisions are final once voting opens. Please see
http://dhawards.org/dhawards2013/faqs2013/ for this and other
frequently asked questions.

Anyone is allowed to vote, yes anyone, but please only vote once.

Please cast vote by looking at the nominations and following the
link to voting form at http://dhawards.org/dhawards2013/voting/
before midnight (GMT) on Friday 14 February 2013 when voting will
be closed.

Good luck!

james at dhawards.org

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk