[open-humanities] Open Humanities Skype Call

Samuel Moore samuel.moore15 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:40:08 UTC 2014

Hi James,

That works for me - I'll look forward to it.

I had a great time at the Open Literature Sprint yesterday and will write a
blogpost about the event this week. I'll send it around to the list when
it's posted.

Finally, I wanted to share the following collection of short pieces from
this year's MLA session 'What is Data in Literary Studies?' - thought it
might be interesting to some of the members of the list:
http://arcade.stanford.edu/content/what-data-literary-studies-1

All the best,

Sam

Samuel Moore

PhD Student, Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London

Panton Fellow in Open Data, Open Knowledge Foundation

Twitter: @samoore_ <https://twitter.com/samoore_>

http://scholarlyskywriting.wordpress.com/
<https://twitter.com/samoore_>