[open-humanities] OKFest 2014

Iain Emsley iainemsley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 14:01:11 UTC 2014

Hi James,

Thanks for your thoughts.

I think that is a good idea to keep it going. I can't commit to anything this month now as my plans are a touch fluid and there is no connection in at least one place I'll be going.

Is there any chance of someone organising the August call as well? I might be able to make it but again cannot guarantee it.

All best,

Iain

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S