[open-humanities] OKFestival 2014

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Mar 7 20:07:18 UTC 2014

Dear all,

OKFestival is in Berlin from 15th - 17th July this year, and it'd be great
to have some humanities speakers there. The crucial info is available in
the following places:

- Call for proposals:
http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/
- Tips on how to write the proposal:
http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/session-tips/

- Vision for the Festival (3 topic-specific streams: knowldge, society, and
tools): http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/narrative-and-streams/
- Event blog: http://2014.okfestival.org/blog/

Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking of proposing a session on
bringing non-tech people from the humanities into the open knowledge
comunity, but think this might be a bit too broad. I'm also due to move
house in July, so can't be sure of being free for now.

Anyway, please post your ideas and thoughts: the deadline is 16th March, so
time is running out.

James

--
James Harriman-Smith