[open-humanities] OKFestival proposals

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Sat Mar 22 18:18:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

On the Skype call this week, we came up with a few ideas for sessions.
Here's a list, and if anyone is interested in championing one of the
following ideas, do let me know:

1) Panton Principles for the Humanities? - championed by Iain
2) Single-author session: a hands-on session trying to assemble open data
on a single figure as a test case for current resource availability and
usefulness
3) Session on making Open Humanities more attractice: how to get more
involvement, etc.

Let me know what you all think. Iain, I shall submit the Panton Principles
suggestion with your email address so you can follow along.

Yours,

James

--
James Harriman-Smith