[open-humanities] Textus updates

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 26 09:38:52 UTC 2014

Hi Iain,

This is great and I'll try to dig into the code again here if I can.

Rufus

On 25 May 2014 15:58, Iain Emsley <iainemsley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Afternoon,
>
> I have just set up a test instance of Textus at:
> http://textus-openlit.rhcloud.com/?textus=new-test
>
> This just uses the example files from the Textus-Viewer file.
>
> @rufus, I just need to work out where the form to insert an annotation. I
> can't see how one does this off the demo on the okfnlabs textus-viewer site
> either.
>
> However, it does show the mark up so I think that is the absolute basic
> function for open literature platform and the next/previous buttons appear
> to be working as well.
>
> I've also posted a newsletter item about it.
>
> All best,
>
> Iain

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.