[open-humanities] non-technical assistance

Derek DiMatteo derek.dimatteo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:06:47 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

My name's Derek and I've been lurking for a bit on this list. I'm a grad
student at Indiana University, Bloomington (USA), and although I study
primarily contemporary literature, I'm interested in the OpenLiterature
project because it's similar to an idea I've been kicking around for a
few years.

My technical skills are currently limited to HTML (alas, I haven't done
any Perl, PHP, or JavaScripting since 2002, and have quite forgot the
little I'd taught myself). However, I saw that John Levin (?) wrote that
there is need for some non-technical folk to help out, so I thought I'd
stop lurking and offer my assistance. I have limited time to commit, but
I'd like to contribute somehow.

Best,

Derek DiMatteo

---