[open-humanities] non-technical assistance

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Feb 27 10:19:31 UTC 2015

Hi all,

And, yes, @Rufus, I'm just too deep in the thesis rush to organise stuff
properly at the moment. Hence my delayed reply here, snatched from time
between the writing of chapter and the composition of a half-dozen job
applications.

That said, I am still reading everything on the list. And will chime in
with ideas whenever I have a moment. I'm delighted to see some more
interest in Open Humanities, particularly from Todd and Derek.

@Todd and @Derek (and indeed @everyone else): do you fancy contributing to
the discussion of a Minimal Viable Product for Textus? Rufus, Iain Emsley
and I have started something on another thread, and more voices are
definitely needed:
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-humanities/2015-February/000738.html
was the last message.

Best wishes,