[open-humanities] non-technical assistance

todd.d.robbins at gmail.com todd.d.robbins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:57:07 UTC 2015

Thanks Rufus.

Also, has AnnotateIt been fully retired (aside from the running web
services)? As I understand it, the team is working on other projects
related to the Open Annotation pieces (annotatorjs.org, hypothes.is, etc.).
And do we consider TEXTUS part of the Humanities group or a humanities
project by the OKFN Labs?

</endQuestions>