[Open-Legislation] All your data are belong to us

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Mon Apr 25 16:21:36 UTC 2011

I am afraid you first have to have a working workaround to be able to start such dialogue.

As with tmail/epfsug, now after the 19 April workshop there is a concrete interest in interoperable mail from the EP's "responsible parties": http://www.osor.eu/news/alternative-open-source-mail-server-improves-meps-email-access

//Erik