[Open-Legislation] [open-government] Ten Open Data Guidelines launched in Tbilisi

Angelopoulos, C.J. C.J.Angelopoulos at uva.nl
Mon Feb 7 13:47:30 UTC 2011

Well, this is already part of what we're currently working on for the calculators... The whole project should be coming to an end by June, so we should have a full overview of the situation in 30 jurisdictions (I should have mentioned before that the extract below is just from a draft report. In total we've  looked at the legislation in 15 countries up till now - out of these only the UK and Cyprus have no exception for official documents).

What do you mean by a mini-project? How would this work and what would it entail? Who would be involved? If nothing else, we can certainly share the information we collect for Europeana with you!

Best,

Christina