[Open-Legislation] Hello list and questions re. European datasets

Peter Krantz peter.krantz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 11:58:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 16:00, Philipp Frischmuth
<frischmuth at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> - Euro-LEX (Access to European Union law) [4]

I have previously scraped and converted large parts of Eur-lex to RDF
(and XHTML+RDFa) for my pet project eurlex.nu (offline for the
foreseable future). A problem previously was that the publications
office required a payment of 10,000 EUR (see
https://crocodoc.com/gYHic3) to get access to the machine readable
version (for the first language). Is that still the case?

Regards,

Peter