[Open-Legislation] Fax2Web/Email Service

Peter Krantz peter.krantz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:56:43 UTC 2011

2011/2/11 Stefan Sels <stefan at sels.com>:
> Dear Open Legislation Fellows,
>
> let's imagine I would setup an service to forward Fax messages to the
> Web or even individual Email accounts.
>
> Can you give me a brief advice on:
>
> * a good country/legislation in the view of legal freedom of speech,
> freedom of information and freedom of being monitored by law
> enforcements agencys ?

The swedish government recently announced funding for projects related
to freedom of expression/democracy. It appears that they look for IT
projects to fund (like your idea I suppose). More details here (use
google translate): http://ow.ly/3UVJb  and here
http://blogg.ud.se/blog/2011/02/10/digital-demokratisering-ideer-efterlyses/

regards,

Peter