[Open-Legislation] oeil and the truth :-)

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Fri Feb 25 10:46:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

This is kind of a subversive proposition, but I have a feeling there is sometimes considerable time between what's actually happening in the EP and when that is displayed on oeil. I thought that some of that could maybe be examined from the tratten google group archive.

There are also some dossiers (or rather URLs) which have "disappeared":

    http://groups.google.com/group/tratten/search?q=stopped

As tratten is depending on oeil data to be useful, maybe a query to its administration with a reference to some statement on EPs transparency obligation could trigger a discussion on this topic.

Any takers?

Best regards.

//Erik

--