[Open-Legislation] docfnord

stef stefan.marsiske at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:50:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 07:35:40AM +0100, Stefan Sels wrote:
> On 11/01/2011 07:24, JOSEFSSON Erik wrote:
>
> >So let me add OCR to the wish list :-)
> >
> >//Erik
>
> ok. fax2html would be easy. but you would need a diskless server
> running a fax2html via email or temporary link thing.

that's easy because the resulting markup is a mess, in the worst case images
embedded in pdf.

> what is the status of the new media law in iceland?

they're very busy on working on an implementation.

> there are really
> cheap flights to iceland (299 EUR) and if you would setup a hosting
> there you would be out of EU legislation (at the moment).

when immi is ready there will be virtual companies ;)

> or maybe estonia.
>
> But it is phone based so it can be easily wiretaped.
>
> Probably a TOR .onion service to upload PDFs would be simpler.

indeed, an .onion deaddrop would be awesome.

--
gpg: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
gpg fp: F617 AC77 6E86 5830 08B8  BB96 E7A4 C6CF A84A 7140