[Open-Legislation] msg foo

Stefan Sels stefan at sels.com
Wed Jan 12 08:25:18 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 09:11, JOSEFSSON Erik wrote:
> On 01/12/2011 08:44 AM, Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:
>> On 12.01.2011, at 00:14, Stefan Sels<stefan at sels.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> you just need an server in a good legislation for that.
>>>
>> Sorry for being naive, but why would you need that? Last I checked we were taking about legislation, are we now in leakland?
>
> My fault. I brought up OCR.

yeah no more leakfoo.
of course, a pure OCR service can work without leaking anyting.

> Sorry. Back to open legislation.

yes please. word analysis or markup generation is the goal.

Another way probably to do some keywords foo is a search engine like
mnogosearch (i prefer to call it nogosearch because it sucks a bit).
or other full text search engines.

it would not give us nice markup what we would like to have but we could
do this nice keyword graphs.

is there a wiki i shold write tools for that kind of stuff into it?

there was somebody with gigs of PDFs. My small SAN is shipped (small a
bunch of 1TB sata disks) and i think about getting a SSD for
Openstreetmap crunching, PDF crunching would be a nice way to test if
its works nicely.

> //Erik

greetings,
    stefan