[Open-Legislation] Prior art :-)

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jan 13 10:24:07 UTC 2011

Hi Erik, all

I created a working group wiki page and moved the content from euwiki
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/openlegislation

the working group is in "incubation mode" following OKFN procedures. Please add yourself tot the member section if you like.

Regarding OCR I just spotted

http://tech.blorge.com/Structure:%20/2011/01/12/use-book-saver-to-turn-your-books-into-ebooks/
http://www.lexcycle.com/
http://calibre-ebook.com/