[Open-Legislation] Fwd: OpenLegislation Sub-Domains

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Thu Jan 13 14:39:20 UTC 2011

:-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Kallos <kallos at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: OpenLegislation Sub-Domains
To: Friedrich Lindenberg <friedrich at pudo.org>
Cc: info at openlegislation.org, Thom Neale <twneale at gmail.com>

Great to hear from you Friedrich!

We are still in active development.
I have CCed our lead developer
who can discuss what code may be available.

On the collaboration, the more the merrier!
Please let me know if you need server space and resources,
or simply need the sub-domain forwards?
Either way we are happy to help out.
The last time I got an electronic mail like this
it turned into a collaboration between wikilaw.org and jurispedia.org.
Let us know what role Thom or I might have
on one of your Boards or Groups.

Once we've got the subdomains online
we can change the main home page
from redirecting to be a Word Press or Drupal or
other type of main landing page for all projects.

Great news, thank you for the email and happy new year.

Regards,

Benjamin Kallos
Open Government Foundation
917-570-6970