[Open-Legislation] Open Legislation Stream at OKFestival

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Mar 30 20:24:41 UTC 2012

Hi Stef,

On 30.03.2012, at 17:46, stef wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 09:20:04PM +0100, Daniel Dietrich wrote:
>> How do people feel about an Open-Legislation Stream at OKFestival[1] in Helsinki?
>
> what exactly is a stream in this context? it's kinda hard to be excited about
> unknown terminology.

Sure. By "stream" we mean a Topic Stream which is a package of programming that focuses on one specific topic, idea or theme.

more: http://okfestival.org/faq/

if we would propose a stream on parliamentary informatics we would have great freedom to curate and organise the stream with help and support by the OKFest org team :)

Daniel