[Open-Legislation] EU Cases project

Francis Davey fjmd1a at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:06:32 UTC 2013

2013/12/2 Clemens Wass <clemens at wass.at>

> Have a look!
>
> What is your opinion on this? Do you think this is feasible? Which
> services do you actually need as a user?

I filled in the questionnaire (as much as I could).

I think a great starting point (suggested in the above) would be to have
full internal linking in legal documents, perhaps starting with the EU
texts. So when a directive is referred to (or ideally a provision in one)
there is a link to that provision. Defined terms are harder, but still
worth doing and possible.

Even having the same level of functionality for UK law as there is in
Eur-lex would be great.

--
Francis Davey