[Open-Legislation] parltrack

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Wed Feb 27 16:48:15 UTC 2013

dear fellows,

Parltrack is free software developed by me that liberates a lot of hard to
process data (like PDFs, word docs, and HTML pages) as reusable open data and
presents this as a kind of dashboard for activists, providing fresh and
relevant data not only for the concerned but the curious citizen as well. Even
pros from the European Parliament have praised it.

For us - who are deprived of huge industry budgets - there is a lot of
potential to be developed in the liberated data. However there is only about a
week left in the campaign, and the final goal is still a long-shot - but then
already a few hundred people could make a huge difference.

http://www.indiegogo.com/parltrack2013

so if possible i'd like to ask you to get this campaign out to the people.
Like cory on boingboing earlier today, a lot of other nice people have called
for support. I also produced a lot of extra material, which you can reuse if
you want:
http://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/blog/posts/Parltrack_campaign_so_far.html

here's a bit more background info: http://parltrack.euwiki.org/about

retweets are welcome as well: http://www.twitter.com/parltrack

all support is much appreciated,

with datalove,

pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
*NEW* pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF
see: http://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/key-transition-ca0557ef.txt
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt