[Open-Legislation] parltrack

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Wed Feb 27 21:43:12 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:28:04PM +0100, Daniel Dietrich wrote:
> thanks for all the good work on this! I have just made a donation myself and will spread the word.
> Rock on!

\m/
thanks! will convert it to code and data.

> PS: what are the puppies doing in this video?

being cute and trying to appeal to people who care about this more than things
i usually bore people with. when you sign on for a campaign on indiegogo it
says, campaigns with videos make 114% more donations. i have this strong urge
for being unrecognizable, which kinda precluded the classic filming myself
with my phone style videos. so i thought memes are cool and mostly cats,
parltrack when it grows up should be more like a watchdog, so cute but lame
puppies were a nice analogy. i could swap in smaris video from the gallery.

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
*NEW* pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF