[Open-Legislation] ideas for openlaws.eu

Clemens Wass clemens at wass.at
Tue Apr 29 12:20:34 UTC 2014

Dear all!

We are currently collecting ideas and use cases for the
openlaws.euproject. We would be very grateful if you would support us
with your
contribution! Results are public and we will assemble the final summary
under a CC BY SA license.

https://docs.google.com/a/wass.at/forms/d/1MVdScU8Unm0sdNBXsTgMM2A36TPvnlduMsjdIWo4DLE/viewform

The next openlaws meeting is at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
on the 5th of May. We will discuss the architecture and the tools that
should be used for the openlaws platform (would be great to have already a
few suggestions by then via the link above). If you want to participate on
site in Salzburg just send a short notification so that the room is big
enough :-)

Best,

Clemens