[Open-Legislation] API for storing / retrieving law parts

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Jan 15 18:34:42 UTC 2014

> You should also contact more generally noselus.be (I think that I'm
> part of it :p) since they are more or less working on similar issues.
> The google group of the project is here:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/noselus-be

Thanks, I've read about the noselus, but I must admit I haven't fully tested it (seems very interesting)
Meanwhile I've uploaded a slightly updated of my proposal, just to get my head around some issues.

> I'll be at FOSDEM and I'm living in Brussels if you want to meet me. I
> really love those issue but the Belgium context isn't crazy
> motivating.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend FOSDEM,but I'd be happy to kick around some ideas :-)
(regardless the platform/site/API)

Best regards

Bart