[Open-Legislation] [05/28] Open Legislative Data in Paris II Time has come for Law Tracking

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:43:43 UTC 2014

Hi everyone and apologies in advance for crossposting,

As you may remember from 2012's Open Legislative Data Conference, we
are working at Regards Citoyens together with scholars from Sciences
Po as "The Law Factory" project to create new tools to analyze
parliamentary debates and evolution of bills throughout the
legislative process.

The project is reaching its end and we will finally present the result
of our work as a new innovative platform (a teasing screenshot is
attached) on May 28th during a second international conference in
Paris to which we would gladly like to invite you.

As during the previous conference, this day will also be the occasion
to discover new tools from all over the world and listen to speaches
from a wide variety of great speakers which we invite you to discover
in the programme, available here:
http://www.lafabriquedelaloi.fr/conference/programme/

If you want to join us, please register at:
http://www.lafabriquedelaloi.fr/conference/registration/

All the best,

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou for Regards Citoyens