[open-linguistics] Getting started with the linguistics working group

Sabine Cretella s.cretella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:01:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

collecting linguistic resources (mainly dictionary data for us) is something
we anyway do. For me it is more a: collect links when I come across them
than actually searching for them. For many less resourced langauges you find
them by chance when searching for something completely different.

This means: yes, we are interested, but I cannot say right now how much we
can actually contribute.

Cheers, Bina