[open-linguistics] Telco tomorrow: Etherpad and GoogleSpreadsheet

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Tue Dec 13 21:05:39 UTC 2011

Dear all,

just some additions for the telco on December 14, 2011, 11h00 CET:

- You can find the proposed schedule on the etherpad:
http://okfnpad.org/OWLG.

- Everyone is welcome, including people who cannot provide data at the
moment (but who would like to at some later point in time), and people
that did not participate in the doodle poll. We expect it to last
approximately 30 minutes, certainly less than an hour.

- For those who can provide data, a *sample* of their data would be
sufficient -- just get an impression on how their data structures look
like. This sample should be accessible over the web or sent to me or
sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de by email (we will distribute it further or
put in online).

- While updating our wiki, I have created a wiki page for the Linguistics
Linked Open Data cloud under http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/llod, we
will take minutes on the etherpad, but migrate core information from the
etherpad there.

- Our channel of audio communication will be skype, just add Sebastian N.
(skype id thuan_seb) or me (christian.chiarcos) as contacts. For chat
mode, please use the *chat window on the etherpad* (not skype):
http://okfnpad.org/OWLG.

- As several people cannot attend tomorrow, we plan for another telco in
mid- or late January. Time and date preferences can be discussed via the
mailing list, but it will also be a topic for tomorrow.

See you tomorrow,
Christian