[open-linguistics] Meeting tomorrow

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jan 17 12:21:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,
an opportunity opened up to go to the OKFN Office Germany for the
Meeting tomorrow:
So the time and place is:

Open Knowledge Foundation Germany
Impakt Berlin
Erkelenzdamm 59
Portal 1, 3. OG
10999 Berlin

Beginning at: 11.00
Ending at:  16.00

It would be nice, if Sebastian H, Cornelius and Christian could send me
or Jonathan a short confirmation mail, if they got the notice in time...
See you,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann