[open-linguistics] Meeting in January

Cornelius Puschmann cornelius.puschmann at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Jan 6 12:08:33 UTC 2011

Hi Sebastian,

that's good news -- I'm looking forward to catching up with Hans-Jörg and
Steve. :-)
I've noted down 1pm for the 18th, but I might be wrong. Either way 11am
would also work for me.

Best,

Cornelius

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Sebastian Nordhoff <
sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I take the date of January 18 confirmed and have invited two additional
> people, namely Hans-Jörg Bibiko (web-developer of MPI Leipzig) and Steve
> Moran (involved in LinguistList, GOLD, UPSID 2.0). Am I correct that we will
> meet at the Betahaus at 11h00?
> Best
> Sebastian N
>

> On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:15:21 +0100, Sebastian Hellmann <
> hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>> I will only be able to meet on the 18th of January.
>> Shall we fix this date then, right now?
>> @Cornelius: Please make me admin of this list and Christian, too.
>> I also updated: http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/linguistics
>> Are there any members I forgot?
>> Cheers,
>> Sebastian

Dr. Cornelius Puschmann, M.A.

Department for English Language and Linguistics
Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf
Building 23.11, Level 1, Room 21
Universitätsstrasse 1
40225 Düsseldorf
Germany

+49 211 81 15927 (office)

Nachwuchsforschergruppe "Wissenschaft und Internet" /
Junior Researchers Group "Science and the Internet"
http://nfgwin.uni-duesseldorf.de