[open-linguistics] Meeting on January 18th, 11am

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jan 6 12:19:58 UTC 2011

Yes, I assumed it was confirmed as nobody vetoed it.
@Jonathan: I hope you will be able to attend, at least for this meeting
and maybe one more to assist in setting up the infrastructure, after
that you might opt out, now and then.
@SebastianN: Good to hear that there will be some more people. If we
have more people the agenda needs to be stricter, so we do not end up in
idle chat. I might be able to show 5-8 slides about the vision of a
Linguistic LOD Cloud. Christian and I are working on an annotation
infrastructure, which allows the integration of available data.

We could say that everyone may bring 1-2 selected guests, which will
result in a group of 10-15 people ( |{Co, Chr, JG, SH, SN }|  = 5 as a
basis ) .
Later there can be more.

Does anybody know how big the Betahaus is?

Here are some proposals for the agenda:

- Introduction round
- (Sebastian H) some slides about candidates for a Linguistic LOD Cloud
- Hands-on: adding data sets to CKAN + Discussion of occuring problems

11am is a good time for me.
Sebastian H

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann