[open-linguistics] Lexical resource

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jun 3 08:59:41 UTC 2011

That would be very good, I am quite busy, however, at the moment already
organising OKCon itself, so I wouldn't really take the lead on this.
Maybe somebody else? This would also be an interesting topic to hear at
the workshop about any problems/difficulties/questions that came up
during the addition of data sets to CKAN.
Sebastian