[open-linguistics] Short Presentation Proposal + Request

Richard Littauer richard.littauer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:24:16 UTC 2011

Thanks! It's been submitted, hopefully I'll be able to come.

I've looked around, and I found this, A Pipeline for Computational
Historical Linguistics:
http://www.santafe.edu/research/working-papers/abstract/491863e12fdda94462bb74dfe07eff8c/

It's only a single pipeline, but I think that there is a lot of potential,
especially in the data management side of things, for linguistics.

Should I write up the post for lin*.okfn.org?

Cheers,
Richard