[open-linguistics] Linked Data in Linguistics at DGfS 2012

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Wed May 25 15:53:06 UTC 2011

Dear all,
we are happy to inform you that our workshop "Linked Data in Linguistics"
has been accepted for the 2012 meeting of the DGfS (German equivalent of
LSA). This means that Linked Data will be present at the most important
linguistics conference in Germany. This is part of a larger effort of
establishing Linked Data as a concept in the linguistics world. A call for
papers with more detailed information will follow in due course

Best wishes

Sebastian Nordhoff
Christian Chiarcos
Sebastian Hellmann

PS; The conference will be held in Frankfurt a.M., Germany on  March 7-9,
2012