[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics workshop/meetup at OKCon 2011?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 27 22:41:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Sebastian Hellmann
<hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> If more people join, we could actually make a workshop.  Christian could
> give a presentation about OLiA  and POWLA and I could say something  about
> NIF, NLP2RDF and the conversion of Wiktionary to RDF

(Cc'ing okfn-discuss too!)

Anyone interested in an open linguistics meeting at OKCon 2011?

http://okcon.okfnpad.org/linguistics

If you think there should be a session on open linguistics at OKCon
and you'd be interested in attending, please add your name and ideas
to the link above!

All the best,

Jonathan

--