[open-linguistics] Contribution LLOD cloud

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Nov 21 18:34:26 UTC 2011

This reminds to post these useful links for RDF debugging:/

/Linked data:/
/http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour
http://richard.cyganiak.de/blog/2007/02/debugging-semantic-web-sites-with-curl/

RDF and OWL:
Download Pellet for Pellet Lint and Pellet for cli -
http://clarkparsia.com/pellet/download
http://jena.sourceforge.net/Eyeball/

All the best,
Sebastian

On 11/21/2011 06:11 PM, Sebastian Nordhoff wrote:
> Dear all,
> I will try my best to bring my bibliograpihcal and lexical distance
> data into something which resembles RDF ;)
> This will include 200k references tagged for 7000 languages, and a
> matrix of 5000 x 5000 pairwise lexical distances between languages
> (Not sure whether RDF is the representation of choice here, though).
> Best wishes
> Sebastian

Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Projects: http://nlp2rdf.org , http://dbpedia.org