[open-linguistics] TODAY 18:00 in Room Lenne: Real Life Meeting at ISWC

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Sun Oct 23 09:10:11 UTC 2011

Dear all,
we (Sebastian Nordhoff, Philipp Cimiano and me) spontaneously decided to
have a real life meeting today at 18:00 pm in room Lenne after the
Multilingual Semantic Web Workshop (http://msw2.deri.ie/?q=Home). If you
are already at ISWC, please join us and/or tell your interested
colleagues about it, who are attending the ISWC conference.

I talked too many WG members in advance about having a meeting on ISWC
and it was really difficult  to organize a meeting and include non-ISWC
attendants. Especially the lack of a room and the time conflict with the
workshops made it difficult.

So we will have a meeting now and then in November a Telco would be nice.

So please spread and tweet:
Open Linguistics Working Group Meeting @ISWC  18:00 in room Lenne after
Multilingual SW Workshop.

Thanks and all the Best,