[open-linguistics] Linguistic LOD cloud - help needed, now is the time to submit your data set

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Fri Aug 3 09:03:57 UTC 2012

Dear all,
there seems to be some confusion with regard to documentation practice.
Some members of this list are closer to the inner workings of the
LOD-cloud than others and are aware of many implicit assumptions/shared
knowledge other people ignore.
It would probably be good to list the relevant documents and processes
again. RTFM is OK, but you have to no where the M is.
Finally, I would like to commend John for bein BOLD in the wikipedia
sense. Not knowing the precise rules should not ban anyone from
contributing, and I would like to ask John to continue contributing with
whatever knowledge of the rules and procedures he has or lacks.
Best
Sebastian N