[open-linguistics] [Mlode2012] Diagram of current state of the LLOD-Cloud

Jimmy O'Regan joregan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:57:28 UTC 2012

On 15 August 2012 08:57, Martin Brümmer <der.bruemmer at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the LLOD-Cloud is growing every day, due to our efforts for MLODE 2012. To
> keep an overview, you can use the interactive diagram here:
> https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1LSSy516nMpbb-adXSBqpQ1D-aLhaTO0OeYVLfd0ErGc/edit?pli=1
> . So if your dataset is accepted (or successfully converted if you are a
> developer) , please take your time and add it to the diagram. To record the
> current state, there is a snapshot image here:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65483422/LLOD-Cloud_08_15_2012.png

Re: "Which Wordnet is this?"

DBPedia -> W3C's WordNet 2.0
Lemon WordNet -> W3C's WordNet 2.0
Catalan WordNet -> W3C's WordNet 2.0
VU.nl WordNet 3.0 -> W3C's WordNet 2.0
VU.nl WordNet 3.0 -> Cornetto

I'm not sure if I generated Catalan WordNet -> Lemon WordNet links,
but it's a matter of a 2-line script to do it and inferencing will
probably get the same results.

(There's also a Danish WordNet, 2 versions of the Polish WordNet, and
fragments of the Spanish WordNet to come :)

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you