[open-linguistics] On CC-ND and CC-NC licensing

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Mon Dec 3 23:28:54 UTC 2012

Dear all,

for those not on the okfn-discuss list, I forward a text by Richard
Stallmann, with ermphasis by Everton Zanella Alvarenga. We had some
discussions about ND/NC licensing before, an issue still unresolved, even
for the LLOD cloud, and the problems and arguments are not so different in
the on-line education world (at least if you consider using their data to
build a corpus on your own), so, it may be of interest to the list.

All the best,
Christian