[open-linguistics] Telco Linguistic LOD cloud

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Tue Jan 10 11:30:02 UTC 2012

Dear all,
our next Linguistic LOD cloud telco is due in late January. We want to
discuss the progress we made since our last meeting in December. You can
find the minutes of the last meeting at
http://okfnpad.org/OWLG

The following Doodle contains three slots per day in the week between
January 23 and January 27. There is an 'if need be' option. This should
allow to find the most suitable point in time for the group. Kindly follow
the link below and indicate which slots would suit you

http://www.doodle.com/wza644vvuwk3chhu

Best wishes
Sebastian N