[open-linguistics] Project note in Language Resources and Evaluation

Steven Moran bambooforest at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:35:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

I can contribute as well. It seems the two go hand-in-hand, or?
Getting people to join OWLG should be one goal of OWLG, but access to
data for many researchers will be the motivating factor. I think both
should be discussed.

What is the time line? My feeling is that the LLOD will be a lot
closer to a reality (and not just an image) by the end of September
when we have the MLODE workshop. Some nice use cases will likely also
come out of the workshop, which may be of interest to both linguists
and businesses.

Best,

-Steve